Did you loose your Survey ID?
Welcome to the...
2015 WAGE, SALARY & BENEFITS SURVEY
The West-Central Ohio Chambers “Wage, Salary & Benefits Survey” is a
cooperative effort of the Darke County, Celina/Mercer County, Preble
County, Southwest Auglaize County, and Wapakoneta Area
chambers. This cooperative effort of neighboring chambers, not only
promotes a closer relationship amongst the chambers, but, more
importantly, offers the advantage of sharing our resources to provide
better programming and resource information for our members.
Survey results are expected to be available early August. The results will be distributed free of charge to those who
participate. Chamber member businesses that do not participate will
have to purchase the survey results at $50.00/copy. Non-member costs
will be $100.00. All completed forms are confidential and
respondents will not be identified in the results.
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey...your input is
critically important and your participation will go a long way in
providing the type of comparative data you need to manage your business
more effectively. If hard copy works best for you, simply complete
the form below and mail it to the address noted. However, if you do
complete the survey electronically, the information you submit this year
will be saved electronically and next year you will only have to review
and update the information that you submit.
Please complete the survey by Saturday, July 11.
Thank you for your input, and we look forward to including your company's
data in the survey.
"Thank You" to the Wage & Salary Survey Team
for preparing the survey.
||Human Resource Council Chairman
||Darke County Chamber of Commerce
||Celina/Mercer County Chamber of Commerce
||Preble County Chamber of Commerce
||Southwest Auglaize County Chamber of Commerce
||Wapakoneta Area County Chamber of Commerce
- Complete all questions marked with an asterisk (*).
You will not be able to continue until these questions are answered.
If a question is not marked with an asterisk and it does not pertain to
you, leave the question blank.
- When answering questions asking for values, dollars, or percent, use
only numbers. Do not enter dollar signs ($) or percent signs (%).
Do not enter ranges of numbers (ex: "3-5"). If your response
should be a range, enter the average of the range. Using a
minus sign to show a negative number for a decrease is acceptable.
- If different groups of people in organization would justify
different responses, please use the average of the largest group
- Each page contains a place for comments. If you feel the data
you entered needs more clarification, you have chosen "Other", would like suggest future changes,
or just have general comments about the section, please feel free to use
- Your responses are saved page by page. After you enter your
company info, you will get a "Survey ID" that you can use to stop the
survey in the middle and restart it later.
- If you encounter a problem with the survey, click the "Back" button
once and try to resubmit your response again. You can also click
"Help" on each page.
- You can backup through the survey to change your responses -or- go to
the "Survey Index" and jump to one section. However, doing so will
not save any info on the page you are currently on. To get to the
"Survey Index" page, choose "Pause" at the top of the page.
- You can print the survey when you are completely done will all
- PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SURVEY BASED ON DATA FOR
APRIL 1, 2015.
ALL COMPANY INFORMATION REMAINS CONFIDENTIAL
This survey is fully compliant with the
Antitrust Safety Zone statements issued by the Department of Justice
and the Federal Trade Commission.
Before I begin, what should
For technical assistance,
call 937-332-6067 between 7:15-3:30.
PRINT A HARD COPY HERE...
(If you are having difficulty open the hard copy, make
sure you have the latest version of Adobe
You will want to have the following during
- Your Survey ID from previous years if your organization participated.
An e-mail message will be sent to the last e-mail address on record with this
info. If you do not have your ID, call the number above to obtain it.
If you have never participated before, you will be assigned one after the
- You may want to review/print the hard copy above if you have never
completed this survey before to know what you may need.
- Employee records and wage information.
- Healthcare and other medical benefit info.
- Information on short-term and long-term disability.
- Information about life and AD&D insurance.
- Information pertaining to retirement benefits.
- Paid time off benefits.
- Drug testing and background check information
- Any other employee benefits or compensation.